Project traffic updates for next week:
- Burlington Residential Sewer – No work expected next week.
- S. Hoyt Residential Sewer – Restoration activities throughout the project area with limited impacts. Lane restrictions on Old SR 67/Fuson Road between S. Hoyt Avenue and Delaware Drive for force main testing.
- CSO 028 Monroe St. Lift Station – Monroe Street closed from Wysor Street to Gilbert Street for sewer construction.
- Petty Road Sewer Repair – Lane restrictions along N. Petty Road and W. Petty Road between Mockingbird Lane and Robinwood Drive for sewer repair.
- High Street Siphon Repair – High Street Bridge/Wheeling Avenue between University Blvd. and Franklin/Wysor Street will be restricted for sewer construction across White River. One lane of traffic on High Street/Wheeling Avenue will be maintained at all times. The project is scheduled to be completed in 4-6 weeks. Attached is an exhibit showing the impacted traffic area.