The following projects are expected to have traffic impacts next week:
- Burlington Residential Sewer – No impacts next week.
- Elgin & McGalliard Storm Sewer – No impacts next week.
- S. Hoyt Residential Sewer – Exhibit attached showing the location of sanitary force main and service lateral installation requiring lane restrictions.
- CSO 028 Monroe St. Lift Station – Monroe Street will be closed between Wysor Street and Gilbert Street for lift station installation. Wysor Street between Elm Street and Hackley Street will be closed until Tuesday (4/16) for sanitary force main installation including the intersection of Madison Street. Reference attached exhibit for impacted locations. Detour Signage has been installed for impacted streets.
- Mansfield Dr. Storm Sewer – Mansfield Dr. between Brentwood Ln. and Johnson Circle will be restricted for storm sewer construction. Access will be maintained at all times.