Project traffic updates for next week:
- Burlington Residential Sewer – No work expected next week.
- S. Hoyt Residential Sewer – Grinder pump installation/restoration throughout the project area with limited impacts.
- CSO 028 Monroe St. – Monroe Street closed from Wysor Street to Gilbert Street for sewer construction.
- Petty Road Sewer Repair – Lane restrictions along N. Petty Road and W. Petty Road between Mockingbird Lane and Robinwood Drive for sewer repair.
- High Street Siphon Repair – High Street Bridge/Wheeling Avenue between University Blvd. and Franklin/Wysor Street will be restricted for sewer construction across White River. One lane of traffic in each direction on High Street/Wheeling Avenue will be maintained at all times. The project is scheduled to be completed by mid-October. Attached is an exhibit showing the impacted traffic area.
- 304 S. Celia Avenue Sewer Repair – Celia Avenue between Adams Street and Jackson Street will be closed for sewer lateral repair. Access to all driveways will be maintained.